Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Samantha Fox Remembers Her Time With Paul

The internet magazine Rock Confidential has published a new interview with 80s pop singer Samantha Fox. In 1989 she dated Paul Stanley and she mentions this love affair:

We had a great love affair. I went on tour for six months on a bus with a band. Me and Paul tried to see each other when we could. He was then on tour with KISS. After that tour I became a tax exile because I was paying so much tax and all of my money was basically going to managers and the tax man. I went to live in Spain for a year and our love affair just kind of fizzled out. There were no arguments or bad feelings. It was just a case of being apart. I have great memories of Paul. He's a really nice guy. He's a bit older than me but what can I say? I'm sure he lied about his age then! KISS is still a fantastic band and in 1989 they'd done far more than I'd done. Listening to their stories and his wisdom was fantastic.

Read the entire interview here.

No comments: