Thursday, July 29, 2010

Kiss And Lady Gaga

It seems like Lady Gaga and Kiss (and then especially Gene) are getting closer and closer friends. Earlier this week Gene posted these two comments on his Twitter page:

Spoke with @ladygaga about various things. Mutual admiration society

@ladygaga is the only interesting new artist out there. What did we talk about? Can't tell you.

Yesterday Lady Gaga posted this message on her Twitter:

I push harder, dance longer, bleed stronger. I don't want the greatest KISS tribute band of all time, I want the real band. I want KISS.

Earlier today Paul did this posting on the official Kiss twitter page:

@ladygaga Lady Gaga -You Wanted The Best, You Got the Best. We're out on our Hottest Show On Earth Tour. Pick your city and join us. Paul

3 comments:

Ted Epstein said...

Hmmm... I can't tell if this is a compliment, or a back-handed compliment. Given all of the Kiss retro-purists who have taken to calling the new kiss lineup a "tribute band", I can't help but wonder if Lady Gaga's trying to say she wants Peter & Ace back in the band.

Anonymous said...

I see your point, it does sound like she sees current Kiss as a tribue band.

Strutter09 said...

This is interesting. It definately sounds a bit weird about the "tribute band".....