Wednesday, November 25, 2009

And Party Every Day - The Inside Story Of Casablanca Records

I have now read the book ”And Party Every Day – The Inside Story Of Casablanca Records”. I must that this is a really interesting book that any Kiss fan would enjoy. The writer is Larry Harris who all the way from Casablanca’s start was one of the most important persons within the company. He became senior vice president and managing director of the company in 1976.
The book tells the entire story about the company and there is obviously A LOT of interesting Kiss stuff here. I am specially fascinated of the parts about the business part of Kiss. I was surprised to learn that so much was controlled by Glickman/Marks and not by Bill Aucoin. There’s of course also a lot of non-Kiss stuff in the book. But I have to say that even those parts are very interesting. It’s good to read those parts to understand the entire Casablanca phenomenon.
So this is definately an essential buy for any Kiss fan. The book can be bought here.
And Party Every Day: The Inside Story Of Casablanca Records

1 comment:

Strutter09 said...

I agree, it's a great book! At least the parts about Kiss.