Monday, October 27, 2008

Gene Simmons Offers His View On The Upcoming Election

Gene Simmons has published the following on his webpabe (http://www.genesimmons.com/):

Ok, folks. Everyone is so touchy about the forthcoming election. And for the record, I don't believe any celebrity should be using their bully pulpit to coerce their fans to vote either way. Remember, Al Queda doesn't care if you're a Democrat or Republican. They hate you all. And, I refuse to tell anyone what my political leanings are. I agree with both parties on certain issues ad strongly disagree with both candidates on other issues. What's needed here, is a bit of humor. So, in that light, I offer the following video sent to me. DO NOT take it to mean vote for either candidate. It DOES mean, VOTE FOR EITHER CANDIDATE, but vote.

As previously mentioned, Kiss is supporting the Rock Your Vote campaign.

Rock Your Vote with KISS - Shop Now

No comments: