Monday, June 9, 2008

Ace Frehley at Sweden Rock Festival



I have just returned from Sweden Rock Festival in Sölvesborg (southern Sweden) where Ace Frehley did an amazing show last Friday!

During the next couple of days I will post some really cool exclusive photos that I took backstage. Be prepared for close-ups of Ace's guitars etc.

Ace played the following songs during the show:

RIP IT OUT
PARASITE
SNOW BLIND (incl I Want You)
ROCK SOLDIERS
BREAK OUT
INTO THE VOID
STRANGE WAYS
SHOUT IT OUT LOUD
NEW YORK GROOVE
2000 MAN
SHOCK ME
ROCKET RIDE
DEUCE
LOVE GUN
COLD GIN

When Ace introduced Breakout he dedicated the song to Eric Carr. To me the highlights of the show were Rocket Ride and New York Groove. Absolutely amazing!


I took this photo from the side of the stage during the show.

Come back to kissonfire.blogspot.com during the next couple of days and I will guarantee you some really cool photos you never seen before.

No comments: